- 2 cups panko (or sourdough breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 inch steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat olive oil and butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Stir in breadcrumbs and cook until golden brown about 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in lemon zest and salt. Set aside.
- Place the Smart Oven+ Grill Attachment in oven. Select GRILL Mode and preheat Grill to High heat setting.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice in medium bowl. Place cauliflower steaks on baking sheet and brush both sides with olive oil mixture. Arrange on Grill and cook 12-15 minutes total, turning halfway through. Sprinkle with Lemony Breadcrumbs and serve immediately.