Grilled Camembert with HoneyLolibox
If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Barbecued Camembert with Honey. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 block camembert (in a wooden box)
- honey (to taste)
- rosemary (to taste)
- baguette (for serving)
- 1Make a cross in the middle of the camembert.
- 2Cover the camembert with honey.
- 3Sprinkle rosemary on top
- 4Close the box and wrap it in aluminum foil.
- 5Cook on the barbecue until warm.
- 6Serve with a baguette.