If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Barbecued Camembert with Honey. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 block camembert (in a wooden box)
- honey (to taste)
- rosemary (to taste)
- baguette (for serving)
- Make a cross in the middle of the camembert.
- Cover the camembert with honey.
- Sprinkle rosemary on top
- Close the box and wrap it in aluminum foil.
- Cook on the barbecue until warm.
- Serve with a baguette.