- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon capers (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 whole branzino (or sea bass)
- 2 lemons (thinly sliced)
- 2 sprigs fresh herbs (each of, : parsley, thyme and basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil (for drizzling)
- Place the Smart Oven+ Grill Attachment in oven. Select GRILL Mode and preheat Grill to High heat setting.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside until ready to use. Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Fill cavities of fish with lemons, parsley, thyme and basil. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Tie with kitchen string to hold everything in place. Grill 5-6 minutes per side until fish flakes easily.
- Serve immediately with Lemon Salsa Verde.