Grilled Boneless Pork Chop with Hawaiian MarinadePork
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 12 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 scallions (white parts sliced into thin rounds)
- 3 tablespoons ginger (peeled and minced)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (reduced-sodium)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (light)
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1Mix pineapple juice, white parts of scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, pepper and salt together in large, resealable bag. Add chops, seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 10 hours. Remove chops from marinade, do not pat dry and discard remaining marinade.
- 2Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Brush grill grate clean and lightly oil grate. Remove chops from marinade, shaking off excess marinade. Do not pat dry. Discard remaining marinade. Grill chops directly over heat, turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, 8 to 10 minutes, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- 3Note: Insert the meat thermometer into the pork chops horizontally to get an accurate reading.
PER SERVING *
|Calories140Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Grilled Bone-in Pork Chops with Hawaiian MarinadePork
Korean-Style Pork ChopsMother Thyme
Thai Ribeye Pork ChopsPork
Korean Pork Chops with Gochujang MarinadePork
Bourbon Pork Chops with Grilled PeachesTasteof the South Magazine
Grilled Pork Chop MarinadeBunny's Warm Oven
Grilled Pineapple Pork ChopsSix Sisters' Stuff
Hawaiian Pork ChopsThe Spruce
Pork Chops In The Slow CookerCooktop Cove