- 1 pork rib (slab Country style boneless)
- 1 cup chips (wood, if you're smoking this)
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Sharon Strong 26 Sep 2018
Great! The brining really kept the meat moist and the rub was delicious!
Janice E. 20 Jul 2018
The rub was simple and added flavor to the meat. It was not too spicy for our non spicy eater. We did not use brine technique. We sealed the remainder so we are ready for the next occasion.