- 3 pounds sirloin (sliced)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup hot chili paste (sambal oelek or similar)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 3 teaspoons ginger (freshly grated)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- toasted sesame seeds
- green onion (Thinly sliced)
- cooked rice (optional)
- Combine brown sugar, vinegar, chili paste, sesame oil, fish sauce, sriracha, ginger and garlic in large bowl. Add sirloin and toss to coat. Cover and marinade in refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place the Smart Oven+ Grill Attachment in oven. Select GRILL Mode and preheat Grill to High heat setting.
- Remove beef from marinade and thread onto skewers. Place skewers on preheated Grill. Grill 8-10 minutes until beef is charred and meat thermometer reads 135°F for rare or 145°F for medium doneness.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and green onions. Serve immediately, with rice if you like.