- 12 ounces New York pork chops (top loin, about 3/4-inch thick)
- 4 whole whole wheat tortillas (OR wraps)
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup pineapple (diced)
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Season pork with salt and pepper and grill until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes.
- Thinly slice pork. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place a wrap in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to a work surface and spread 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce over wrap. Top with 1/4 of the pork, arranging it in a line across the wrap, stopping about 2 inches short of one edge. Top with 1/4 of the onion, 1/4 of the pineapple, and 1/4 of the cheese. Fold one side of the tortilla up and over the fillings, tucking the fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-inch edge. Continue rolling the tortilla toward the other side, securing it with a toothpick if necessary.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.