Aloha Chicken is a complex melody of summer flavors with simple preparation. Tyson Individually Frozen Boneless Skinless Breasts get even more flavorful with the addition a delicious sauce of pineapple, onion, brown sugar, and chilies.
- 2 lb. Tyson® Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Tyson®)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 Tbsp. garlic paste
- 6 oz. 100% pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (canned or fresh)
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red chilies
- habanero hot sauce (to taste)
- Heat a well-oiled skillet over high heat and cook the onions and garlic paste until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Pour in the juice until reduced by half, stir in the brown sugar until melted. Add the remaining ingredients and heat until thickening begins, pour into a blender and puree well. Separate the sauce into two bowls. This step should take about 20-25 minutes.
- Spray or oil your outdoor grill with cooking oil and preheat over medium heat (350-400°F). Place the frozen chicken breasts on grill and cook for 35-40 minutes flipping often. Brush or spoon on sauce from one of the bowls with every turn of the chicken, reserving the second bowl for dipping. If you are using a meat thermometer, the internal temperature should reach 170°F and the juices run clear.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories240Calories from Fat45
|% DAILY VALUE
|Calories from Fat45
|% DAILY VALUE
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes