Griddled Chili WingsBest Foods
A Chef Tim Love recipe. TIP: These can also be cooked on an outdoor grill.
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1Mix all ingredients but chicken wings. Add in wings and mix well. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- 2Preheat indoor grill over medium-high heat and make sure your kitchen is well ventilated. Place wings on griddle, turning every 1 1/2 minutes, getting a good charred crust all around and preventing burns. Total cook time is about 12 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°.
- 3Serve with you favorite cool blue cheese dip!