A Chef Tim Love recipe. TIP: These can also be cooked on an outdoor grill.
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- Mix all ingredients but chicken wings. Add in wings and mix well. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat indoor grill over medium-high heat and make sure your kitchen is well ventilated. Place wings on griddle, turning every 1 1/2 minutes, getting a good charred crust all around and preventing burns. Total cook time is about 12 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°.
- Serve with you favorite cool blue cheese dip!