- 1 slice whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley (loosely packed)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel (finely)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In food processor, process bread until small crumbs form; remove and set aside. Into processor, add parsley, garlic, lemon peel and pepper; process until blended. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and process just until blended.
- On baking sheets or broiler pan, arrange fillets. Evenly sprinkle with lemon juice, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.