Gremolata-crusted Salmon FilletsBest Foods
- 2 slices 7-grain bread
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley (loosely packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel (finely)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 to 6 oz. ea.)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2In food processor, process bread until small crumbs form. Add parsley, garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper; process until blended. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise and process just until blended. Evenly spread top of each fillet with mayonnaise mixture.
- 3On baking sheet or broiler pan, arrange fillets. Bake 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with fork.