- 2 anchovy filets (each, 10 g)
- 1 garlic clove (each, peeled)
- 1 cup parsley leaves (packed)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- Combine garlic and anchovy to KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Chop and pulse until finely chopped, scraping sides and bottom of Work Bowl as needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and Pulse until parsley is finely chopped, scraping sides and bottom of Work Bowl as needed.
- Chef’s Tip: Use a fine micro- plane to zest the citrus to remove only the outermost skin and avoid the white pith beneath which can be bitter. Serve with roasted or braised meats or as a last minute addition to soup for a burst of fresh flavor.