- 1 large potato (ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch lengths)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 pound asparagus (blanched)
- 1/4 cup fontina cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of the end of the potato and secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through potato, up to first mark. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch potato. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against potato to process.
- Transfer potato sheet to cutting board and cut into 8-inch lengths. Brush sheets with 1 teaspoon olive oil and arrange in a circular pattern on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Remove crust from oven and spread pesto over crust. Arrange asparagus over pesto and top with fontina cheese. Season with sea salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes, until cheese melts and begins to brown.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve immediately.