Green Zucchini PizzaReceitas Da Felicidade!
Zucchini is one of the more abundant and versatile vegetables available all year in most places. It grows quickly and can be used in desserts, stews, sautees and now pizza! This Green Zucchini Pizza has only seven ingredients and a mere 270 calories per serving. It is not only healthy, but also sweet and savory. The crust is light and airy, while the toppings are zucchini, light cream for the sauce and reduced fat mozzarella. Sounds like a winning weeknight dinner!
- 225 grams flour
- 175 grams warm water
- 1 1/8 teaspoons yeast (dried)
- 1 zucchini
- 100 grams light cream
- 1 reduced fat mozzarella (ball, cut into pieces)
- 1In a bowl, start by mixing the dry ingredients: the flour, a pinch of salt, and the yeast.
- 2Add the hot water all at once, and mix until everything is very well combined.
- 3Cover the container with plastic wrap to prevent loss of moisture, and let the dough rest until it doubles in size.
- 4Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 5With a spatula, pour the dough onto a floured surface.
- 6Sprinkle some flour on the dough, and knead slightly to remove all the air. Flatten and roll out.
- 7Then spread the mixture on the pizza tray, and stretch to cover the entire surface.
- 8Brush with the cream to slightly cover the dough, except the edges so they are crispy.
- 9Spread pieces of mozzarella cheese on top, but keep a little bit to sprinkle on top.
- 10Cut the zucchini into very thin strips, and cover the entire pizza with it.
- 11Sprinkle the pizza with olive oil, salt, and the remaining cheese.
- 12Bake with the fan turned on, for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.