Make this crisp Green Salad whenever you need something light, refreshing, and healthy. Snow peas, kale, and fresh coriander make for a delicious green power packed salad. Tossed in a mascarpone cream dressing, this Green Salad is light in flavor, crisp in texture, and is a meal option you can feel good about. Make this salad at home or pack it as a lunch for the office. If you are looking for some additional protein, add some chopped chicken on top.
- 2 servings
- 250 snow peas
- 100 grams kale
- 1 bunch coriander (stalks)
- 3 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- ground black pepper
- 1In a pot with boiling water, add the kale. About 6 to 7 minutes later, add the peas. Let everything cook slightly.
- 2Remove from heat, and drain.
- 3Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, add the garlic cloves and saute a bit.
- 4Add the cabbage and peas, and saute a little more. Add fresh coriander, stir, and remove from heat .
- 5In a small bowl, add the cheese with a pinch of salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Stir well, and add to the vegetables before serving.