- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini ( divided, roughly 3 cups )
- 3 cloves garlic (minced )
- 4 cups vegetable broth (divided )
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt (/freshly ground pepper )
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder (/cornstarch )
- 1 cup basil leaves (packed, chopped )
- 8 ounces gnocchi (frozen, partially thawed )
- 15 ounces white beans (drained and rinsed )
- toasted pine nuts (for garnish )
|Calories290Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
louise gray 3 months ago
This was delicious and had a lot of personality as far as soups go. I used more garlic than indicated because I like it. I also used the entire package of basil because it often gets dark before I have a chance to use it and I do not like to waste. A+.
Claudia 4 months ago
Loved it! Will make it again.
Kate Morris 4 months ago
I wouldn’t add extra salt next time over and above what’s in the broth. I agree that i also needed to add extra corn starch. I also added extra mushrooms because I didn’t have enough zucchini and it was delicious!
João 8 months ago
I needed to use more cornstarch as it was too liquid in my opinion. Beware that the beans must be cooked beforehand!
Kaila Morgante a year ago
Good but gnocchi gets a little mushy with leftovers.
B a year ago
Awesome added fresh spinach. Wonderful thick soup
Joe a year ago
Turned out great will make agin