- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter (if you have a peanut allergy, you can use almond butter instead)
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 3 inches fresh ginger (square piece, peeled and sliced)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves (fresh)
- 1 cup rice noodles (thin glass)
- 1 green papaya (small, peeled and grated, approximately 4 cups or 480 grams)
- 2 carrots (medium-sized, peeled and grated)
- 1 persian cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 3 shiitake (small, sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts (unsalted and peeled, if you have a peanut allergy, you can use cashew nuts instead)
- 8 vegetables (various, wraps/cups, you can use purple cabbage, little gem, radicchio, Belgian endive, iceberg, romaine, etc.)
- 1 cup cilantro leaves (fresh, roughly chopped)
- 1 handful edible flowers
- Add all ingredients except the cilantro leaves into the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender. Blend and pause on high speed 3 times for 10 seconds each until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Add the cilantro and blend for another 10 seconds.
- Pour the dressing into a sealable glass jar and put into the refrigerator. The dressing can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator.
- For the green papaya salad
- Soak the dried thin glass rice noodles in warm water for about 15 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Peel and grate the green papaya and carrots. Slice the Persian cucumber and shiitake mushrooms into thin slices. Grate the garlic into a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat the 10″ skillet from the KitchenAid® Non-Stick 10-Piece Set over medium-high heat until hot and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add 2 teaspoons of grated garlic into the pan and sauté until fragrant, then put in the shiitake mushroom slices. Keep frying for about 5-6 minutes until the mushrooms are brown and soft. Take the mushrooms out and set aside to cool.
- Add the roasted peanuts into the KitchenAid® Mini Food Processor and crush them into crumbles. Set aside.
- Add grated papaya, carrot, glass noodles (can be chopped once or twice if they’re too long), cucumber and sautéed mushroom slices into a mixing bowl and toss together until they’re well mixed.
- Divide the salad among the serving vegetable wraps. Sprinkle crushed peanuts and drizzle the dressings on top of the vegetable wraps.
- Garnish the wraps with more cilantro leaves and edible flowers.
|Calories710Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.