Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Green Onion Risotto with Bream is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time y…
u go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 150 grams carnaroli rice
- 6 green onions
- manchego cheese (coarsely grated, to taste)
- dry white wine (A generous splash of)
- 500 milliliters vegetable (and bream bones broth)
- 2 bream fillets
- olive oil
- chives (optional)
- chile pepper (optional)
- 4 green onions
- rice flour
- ice cold water
- sunflower oil
- For the risotto, heat broth. Slice green onions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan and sauté green onion.
- Add rice and sauté for about 2 minutes.