Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Green Onion Risotto with Bream is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 150 grams carnaroli rice
- 6 green onions
- manchego cheese (coarsely grated, to taste)
- dry white wine (A generous splash of)
- 500 milliliters vegetables (and bream bones broth)
- 2 bream fillets
- olive oil
- chives (optional)
- chile pepper (optional)
- 4 green onions
- rice flour
- ice water
- sunflower oil
- For the risotto, heat broth. Slice green onions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan and sauté green onion.
- Add rice and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add a little bit of dry white wine and begin adding the broth, while constantly stirring the rice.
- Once all the stock is incorporated, simmer for about 16 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a little grated cheese to taste, stir and cover.
- For the fish, grill bream on oiled, preheated grill.
- For the green onion tempura, dissolve rice flour in cold water to form a paste that bonds to green onions.
- Then fry in very hot sunflower oil for about 3 minutes.
- Arrange risotto, bream and green onion tempura on a plate.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and chile pepper and serve immediately.