- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 18 ounces creamed spinach
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup cube mix season stuf (crushed)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 crusty Italian bread (or round artisan, hollowed out, optional)
- Preheat oven 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, onion and cayenne pepper. Turn into bread bowls or 2-quart casserole.
- Combine stuffing mix with pecans in medium bowl; evenly sprinkle over dip.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly golden and heated through. Serve with cubed bread or your favorite dippers.