- 1/3 cup fully-cooked boneless ham (finely chopped)
- 4 1/2 inches white sandwich bread (thick slices soft, crusts removed)
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach (thawed, squeezed dry)
- 2 ounces cream cheese (reduced-fat, softened)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium eggs
- ground pepper (Fresh)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Press white bread with palm of hand until flat and doughy, and butter both sides. Gently place in 2 1/2-inch muffin cups or 4-ounce ramekins, pressing to form 4 individual tartlet crusts.
- Mix spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, and garlic powder in small bowl; set aside.
- To assemble tarts: divide ham among the 4 bread cups in muffin cups, crack 1 egg into each tartlet crust, season with pepper, and top with a generous spoonful of spinach mixture. Bake in oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until egg whites are firm, but yolks are still moist. Cool slightly. If using muffin cups, remove from cups to serve.