- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (trimmed and cut in half lengthwise into two pieces)
- 15 ounces enchilada sauce (mild or medium green chile, If you need gluten-free, look for Hatch Gluten Free or La Victoria brand. I found Green Chile Enchilada Sauce at Amazon.com, but on the day I checked they didn’t have the gluten-free variety yet.)
- green chilies (Whole, 27-Ounce Can)
- green chilies (I found Hatch Whole, 27-Ounce can at Amazon.com, but they are more expensive that way.)
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (low-fat)
- 2 cups low fat mozzarella (grated)
Cheryl 19 days ago
It was absolutely delicious!
Kimberly Stelly 16 Jul
This is an alternative to using tortillas that is flavorful and easy to make.
Donna 1 Feb
It was good but if I make it again I would cut up chilies, mix with chicken and place it all in pan then pour sauce over No need to layer
Ingrid Legros 28 Jan
Amazing. I adjusted it a little to suit what I had on hand and it was amazing!
Kelly 16 Jan
This is really good! I added some chorizo. I would definitely make it again
Kim S. 4 Jan 2016
This was outstanding. I roasted fresh Anaheim peppers instead of using canned but I think it would have been great either way.