- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (trimmed and cut in half lengthwise into two pieces)
- 15 ounces enchilada sauce (mild or medium green chile, If you need gluten-free, look for Hatch Gluten Free or La Victoria brand. I found Green Chile Enchilada Sauce at Amazon.com, but on the day I checked they didn’t have the gluten-free variety yet.)
- green chilies (Whole, 27-Ounce Can)
- green chilies (I found Hatch Whole, 27-Ounce can at Amazon.com, but they are more expensive that way.)
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (low-fat)
- 2 cups low fat mozzarella (grated)
Cheryl 4 Sep
It was absolutely delicious!
Kimberly Stelly 16 Jul
This is an alternative to using tortillas that is flavorful and easy to make.
Donna 1 Feb
It was good but if I make it again I would cut up chilies, mix with chicken and place it all in pan then pour sauce over No need to layer
Ingrid Legros 28 Jan
Amazing. I adjusted it a little to suit what I had on hand and it was amazing!
Kelly 16 Jan
This is really good! I added some chorizo. I would definitely make it again
Kim S. 4 Jan 2016
This was outstanding. I roasted fresh Anaheim peppers instead of using canned but I think it would have been great either way.