Green Cardamom MuffinsLolibox
This recipe for Green Cardamom Muffins is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Green Cardamom Muffins is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 80 grams butter
- 80 grams powdered sugar
- 50 grams almonds
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cardamom
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Melt the butter in a double boiler. Remove from the heat and combine with the sugar and the almonds in a medium-sized bowl. Add the eggs one by one.
- 3Stir in the flour, baking powder, and the cardamom.
- 4Pour the batter into a loaf pan or a muffin pan and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes before unmolding onto a wire rack to cool completely.