- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 red bell pepper (large, sliced)
- 1 onion (large, sliced)
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Dressing and ground black pepper. Toss vegetables with mayonnaise mixture, then turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake, stirring once, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with cheese, then bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.