Green Asparagus RisottoReceitas Da Felicidade!
Risotto is a creamy and hearty pasta that is shaped similar to rice. It is a tasty base to any side dish or dinner. This Green Asparagus Risotto recipe serves four and takes 45 minutes to prepare. Ingredients include vegetable stock, olive oil, minced garlic cloves, chopped onion, dried thyme, bay leaf, Arborio rice, dry white wine, sliced leeks, chopped asparagus, unsalted butter, grated parmesan cheese, white wine vinegar, salt, and ground black pepper.
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 onions (small, chopped)
- dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 500 grams arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- leeks (sliced)
- asparagus (chopped)
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- white wine vinegar
- ground black pepper
- 1Thoroughly heat up the vegetable broth.
- 2In a small saucepan or stockpot, over medium heat, saute the garlic, onion, dried thyme, and bay leaf until the onion is translucent.
- 3Add the rice.
- 4Stir, and when the rice is almost cooked, add the wine.
- 5Stir the rice one more time, and when the wine is evaporated, add a good ladle of vegetable broth.
- 6Keep stirring, and adding broth as it is evaporating.
- 7After 10 minutes, add the leeks, and then the asparagus.
- 8The rice is ready, still al dente.
- 9Remove from the heat, and add butter, cheese, and vinegar to taste. Check the salt, and add a little bit of black pepper.
- 10Serve hot.