This apple chutney makes a flavorful twist to your Easter table. Serve with your centerpiece ham or have it with your leftovers.
- 1 Granny Smith apple (cored and chopped)
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (chopped)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, stir together all ingredients except cherries. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes or until most of liquid is reduced, stirring every 1 minute. Stir in cherries; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Serve with fully-cooked ham.
- Makes about 1 cup chutney.