- 1/2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 prebaked pizza crusts (10-in., thin style)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 teaspoon dri oregano leaves, crush
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 purple onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat 450°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and oregano in small bowl. Arrange pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with mayonnaise mixture, then top with tomatoes. Bake 12 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
- Top with spinach, onion and feta. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Joan Schilling 13 Feb 2016
I use Pillsbury pizza dough, bake it for 7 minutes and then follow the recipe. Wonderful light meal!!!