- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 pre-baked pizza crusts (10-in., thin style)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat 450°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and oregano in small bowl. Arrange pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with mayonnaise mixture, then top with tomatoes. Bake 12 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
- Top with spinach, onion and feta. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.