Greek-style Corn SaladMadeleine Cocina
Corn is a flavorful side dish that is both sweet and savory. This recipe for Greek-style Corn Salad is perfect for a hearty dinner. It goes good with chicken, fish, beef, or pork. This recipe for two takes 75 minutes to prepare, which makes it a Sunday dinner option. Ingredients include corn kernels, black olives, onions, feta cheese, al dente pasta of your choice, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil, ground dill, ground oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 15 black olives (cut into halves)
- 1/2 onions (cut into half moons)
- feta cheese
- pasta (cooked al dente)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch dill (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (ground)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1Cook the corn kernels until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, olive oil, dill, oregano, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- 3Mix the corn, olives, and onion together in a salad bowl. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and let marinate for 1 hour.
- 4Serve the salad over pasta and sprinkle with the feta cheese.