Greek Vegetable Salad with Herb VinaigretteMcCormick
- vinaigrette (Herb)
- vegetable salad (Greek)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 3 cups cucumber (seeded and diced, 3/4-inch dice)
- 3 cups diced tomatoes (seeded and, 3/4-inch dice)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1For the Herb Vinaigrette, mix all ingredients in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add cucumber, tomatoes and onion; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 2Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle with feta cheese.