A very hot oven quickly creates crisp pork strips for this gyros-style sandwich. Serve with pickled peppers, cherry tomatoes and sweet potato chips.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast (cut into julienne strips)
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 pita loaves (halved)
- 4 tablespoons cucumber dressing
- 1 red onion (small, peeled and thinly sliced)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Toss together pork strips and Caesar dressing; place strips in a shallow pan and roast until pork is crisp and lightly browned, about 10-12 minutes. Open each pita half to form a pocket; fill with some pork, top with a tablespoon of cucumber dressing and some onion.