- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (divided)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic (freshly, divided)
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2)
- 6 ounces Greek-style yogurt (plain fat free)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cucumber (shredded)
- lemon juice (Splash of, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 1 1/2 cups plum tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup cucumber (diced seeded)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
PER SERVING *
|Calories350Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
DynamiteHomeChef 6 hours ago
good but wont make again because I cant print it
Elaine 7 Aug
If the chops had been a little more tender it would have been great. Loved the sauce and salad.
Caroline Kuhn 5 Aug
This is delicious. I love taziki sauce and never thought to make it myself. I added olives to the salad 👍
Trina 4 Aug
Tender and delicious
Izzy Malewicz 4 Aug
Great, tasty, fresh, will cook again
Roger 26 Jun
This was great. Substituted sour cream for the yogurt and it was still great!
adam p. 11 Jun
everything about this was great.
Paula 3 Jun
Turned out delicious - I used my indoor range grill and added some toasted cumin seeds to the marinade.
Varga 17 Mar
so delicious. love the side dish as well. i grilled the pork though. gives it a nice crisp.
Gwendolyn 26 Feb
Don't mean to change an already great recipe, but I did add feta cheese to the salad....yum great. Thank you for the recipe.
Jill 19 Feb
It was amazing. I always make a double batch of the tzatziki sauce.
Star Vestal 6 Feb
To much red wine vinegar
Colleen W. 16 Jan
Love this recipe, especially the sauce. Would recommend adding a little less chopped onions to the salad and/or chopping them very small so they don’t overpower the other flavors
Jill Mayer 15 Jan
Pork and dip are yummy but side salad was too strong for my taste
William Wallace 19 Oct 2017
My kids liked it. The sauce was a little strange for them. All in all it was good. I would make it again
Katie Neverkovec 23 Sep 2017
Great dish. It was easy and fresh. A great way to use a pork chop!
SAR Hair 4 Sep 2017
It was very dry and dip was too sour. It needs less yogurt and more dill and seasoning... etc.
Vicki 11 Aug 2017
Great! Loved it! Will make it again sometime.
Juli Erickson 9 Aug 2017
Easy and tasty. My husband loves it. I love to cook and he loves to eat....what could be better!!!