- 1 1/4 pounds pork cutlets (1/8-inch thick, 20 ounces)
- 1 cup creamy Greek dressing
- 6 ounces baby spinach (OR mixed salad greens, 8 cups)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (halved lengthwise)
- 1/2 cucumber (small, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 small onion (thinly sliced and separated into rings)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons greek seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- nonstick spray
- black pepper (To taste, freshly ground, optional)
- Make 1 recipe of Creamy Greek-Style Dressing, cover and refrigerate until serving. Place spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and onion in very large salad bowl. Gently toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate while preparing pork.
- Combine Greek seasoning and salt; sprinkle and rub evenly over pork. Cook half of the cutlets over medium-high heat in large skillet coated with nonstick cooking for 2-3 minutes or until tender.** Transfer cutlets to cutting board. Remove skillet from heat and recoat with cooking spray. Cook remaining cutlets. Cut cutlets crosswise in half.
- To serve, divide spinach mixture among 4 plates. Arrange 1/4 of pork on each salad. Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired. Serve with remaining dressing.
- Makes 4 servings
- Nutrition Information per Serving with 2 tablespoons dressing
- * Look in the spice section of the supermarket for a pre-blended Greek seasoning blend. If unavailable, substitute 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, 1/8 teaspoon onion powder and 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt for the 2 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
- ** To cook cutlets in a countertop grill with lid, preheat grill according to manufacturer’s directions. Sprinkle and rub Greek seasoning-salt mixture over both sides of cutlets. Place cutlets on grill; close lid. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Cut cutlets crosswise in half and arrange on top of salads.