- 1 spaghetti squash (large)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (for drizzling on squash)
- 1 teaspoon greek seasoning (for seasoning squash)
- 1 european cucumber (large, or 2 smaller cucumbers)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped, optional)
- 1/4 cup green pepper (chopped, optional)
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives (sliced in half)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- oregano (if you have some fresh Greek, that would be great chopped and added to this.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh-squeezed, I used my fresh-frozen lemon juice)
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried Greek, often just labeled “oregano”, but do not use Mexican oregano)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
PER SERVING *
|Calories320Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Barry 3 Jan
We ended up fluffing the squash and serving it more like a pasta salad. So good, though!
Turner 5 Nov 2017
Fresh clean dish. Absolutely wonderful salad. Keeps well in frig. Had one day as a snack. Another for lunch and finally a full meal at dinner with chicken.
Kathy 2 Oct 2017
This was a side dish to beef ribs. I added artichokes and beets, and left out the tomatoes as I'm sensitive to them. The next day, I added cooked chicken and had it for lunch. A great way to cut the carbs that pasta contains Very good My husband liked it , too. He's basically a meat and potatoes guy
Mary Anne H. 2 Feb 2017
My husband and I really liked this dish a lot and am making it again tonight! I also add a little bit of chicken to make the meal complete.
Donna Steel 31 Jan 2017
This was really good, and enjoyed the left overs for lunch the next day. It was really easy to make but I did add a wee bit of chicken on the top. Great idea for supper.