- 4 1/2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano (finely chopped)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber (chopped)
- 3 ounces feta cheese (cubed)
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1 pre-baked pizza crusts (10-in.)
- 1/4 cup red onion (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine 2-1/2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise, vinegar and oregano in large bowl. Toss mayonnaise mixture with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, cheese and olives.
- Spread remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise on pizza crust. Bake 8 minutes.
- Top warm crust with salad and serve immediately.