- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 cup garlic mayonnaise (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (crumbled reduced fat)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (plain)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine ground lamb, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and rosemary in large bowl. Shape into 16 meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until meatballs are done.