Lemon, garlic and oregano are the “trinity” of Mediterranean island cooking. Mint gives light lift to the flavors. Try on a roast for the grill or roasted pork tenderloin.
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel (finely shredded)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon dried mint (crushed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried leaves oregano (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together the spices. Rub spice mixture evenly over pork, coating the entire surface. Cook pork as desired, or cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes to several hours to boost flavors.