Gratin Small Potatoes with Bacon and CamembertReceitas Da Felicidade!
Potatoes are a hearty side dish that everyone loves. This recipe for Gratin Small Potatoes with Bacon and Camembert is so rich and decadent that it could be a main dish. Ingredients for this recipe that takes 65 minutes to prepare include onions, garlic cloves, smoked bacon, potatoes, camembert, cream, white wine, rosemary, salt, and ground black pepper. Serve this for Sunday dinner with family, or a holiday potluck.
- 2 onions (large)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 smoked bacon (pack of, cut into strips)
- potatoes (Young, to taste)
- 1 camembert
- 1 cream (pack of)
- white wine
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1Wash the potatoes well with the peel and cut them into slices not too thick nor too thin and put them to boil in a pan with water, salt and a rosemary sprig.
- 2After the water boils, let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- 3Turn the heat off, drain them and set aside.
- 4In a frying pan with a little bit of oil put the bacon to brown.
- 5Cut the onions into quarters and thin rings and sauté with a little bit of olive.
- 6When it's brownie join the laminate garlic and a little bit of white wine to cool.
- 7Let evaporate and turn off the heat.
- 8Add the bacon to the onions and mix to blend.
- 9Cut the cheese into thin slices (I left it with the crust).
- 10In an ovenproof platter, place potato slices so as to cover the entire bottom surface.
- 11Then, add a layer of onions and bacon, season with pepper and then add another layer of potatoes, and finish with onion and bacon.
- 12Drizzle with cream and top with the slices of cheese.
- 13Take to the oven, preheated to 200 °C, for about half an hour.
- 14Serve with salad to your taste.
PER SERVING *
|Calories110Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.