Grapefruit, Mango, and Peach GranitaAnanás e Hortelã
- 1 mango (ripe)
- 3 peaches (ripe yellow)
- 500 milliliters grapefruit juice
- 1 lemon (small, juice)
- 1Peel the mango and the peaches, discard the seeds, and cut the pulp into chunks.
- 2Squeeze the juice from the grapefruits until getting about 500 milliliters.
- 3Place the fruit and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 4Place the mixture in a freezer-safe tray and keep in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until firm. It can be stored overnight.
- 5At serving time, remove from the freezer and scrape with a fork to get granita snow. Serve in cups or bowls.