Grape BonbonsReceitas Da Felicidade!
It only takes five ingredients and thirty minutes to create this decadent treat that will become a household favorite. Using just grapes, condensed milk, butter, cream and semisweet chocolate — this creamy, rich, yet sweet and light dessert will tantalize your taste buds without breaking the bank or requiring that much effort. This dessert is best served after cooling for at least two to three hours and fresh from the refrigerator.
- 1 kilogram grapes
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package cream
- 170 grams semisweet chocolate (in pieces)
- 1Wash the grapes and remove the seeds. Dry, and set aside.
- 2Heat and stir, the condensed milk and butter, until obtaining a very creamy mixture.
- 3When cold, gently add the grapes to the milk and butter mixture, and place in the serving platter.
- 4In the microwave, or in a water bath, heat the cream and chocolate, until it melts and becomes a creamy mixture.
- 5Let cool, and pour on the condensed milk and grapes.
- 6Garnish to taste, and refrigerate for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- 7Serve fresh.