Granola, Yogurt, and Fruit CupsANANÁS E HORTELÃ
Granola, Yogurt, and Fruit Cups
Ananás e Hortelã
Think of this "recipe" as more of a blueprint for creating an endless variety of breakfast bowls, any day of the week. You can switch out the granola with muesli or other cereal of choice, and use whichever type of yogurt you prefer (plain or flavored). Of course, the blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries can be swapped out with other fruits, depending on what's in season. Maple syrup would also work in place of honey.
- In small glass cups, add some homemade granola.
- In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt with cinnamon to taste and mix.
- Pour the yogurt on top of the granola.
- Garnish with blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey to taste.