Good morning! Its time to chow down on this wonderful Granola Bar recipe. You and your family will fall in love with this Granola Bar recipe. It is not only delicious but incredibly good for your body. We hope you love this Granola Bar recipe as much as we do! It is a delight to prepare and the perfect match to your Sunday morning! Happy Cooking!
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams dried mulberries
- 50 grams dried fruit (mixture of raisins, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts)
- 25 grams goji berries
- 20 grams toasted sesame seeds
- 20 grams brown flax seeds
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds
- 30 grams honey
- 90 grams almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line rectangular mold with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, goji berries and dried mulberries.
- Add almond milk and honey.
- Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Cut into rectangles and unmold.