Good morning! Its time to chow down on this wonderful Granola Bar recipe. You and your family will fall in love with this Granola Bar recipe. It is not only delicious but incredibly good for your body. We hope you love this Granola Bar recipe as much as we do! It is a delight to prepare and the perfect match to your Sunday morning! Happy Cooking!
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams dried mulberries
- 50 grams dried fruit (mixture of raisins, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts)
- 25 grams goji berries
- 20 grams toasted sesame seeds
- 20 grams brown flaxseed
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds
- 30 grams honey
- 90 grams almond milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Line rectangular mold with parchment paper.
- 3In a bowl, mix together the oats, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, goji berries and dried mulberries.
- 4Add almond milk and honey.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Pour the mixture into the pan.
- 7Smooth the top with a spatula.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes.
- 9Let cool.
- 10Cut into rectangles and unmold.