Lasagna is a traditional, nostalgic and delicious comfort food. You can add many different ingredients to customize your hearty dinner. This recipe for Pumpkin Lasagna creates a decadent and rich dish that is perfect on its own, or as a side dish to any meat or fish main entree. The pumpkin soup and butternut squash pair perfectly together in this sweet and savory dinner. Whether you will cook it up paired with another dish or serve it up as a main dish, this is the dinner you should make this weekend.
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 75 grams pumpkin seeds
- 25 grams brown flaxseed
- 25 grams toasted sesame seeds
- sunflower oil (5 cl.)
- honey (5 cl.)
- maple syrup (5 cl.)
- 25 grams palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- water (5 cl.)
- 100 grams dried fruit
- 50 grams goji berries
- 1Preheat the oven to 320F
- 2Mix the rolled oats and the pumpkin, flax, and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- 3In a saucepan, heat the oil, honey, maple syrup, palm sugar, cinnamon, and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Gradually pour it over the oats and seeds. The liquid should be completely absorbed. Mix well.
- 4Spread the mixture on a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 20 minutes at 320F then lower the oven temperature to 250F. Continue cooking for about 40 minutes and stir occasionally.
- 5Remove form the oven and allow the granola to dry overnight.
- 6The following day, add the dried fruit, goji berries, and nuts.