- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups nuts (I used a mix of cashews, pecans, slivered almonds and cashews)
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (raw)
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup oil (canola, safflower or similar, but not olive or other oil with strong taste)
Leslie Ventsch 27 Aug 2018
Delicious. I don’t cook, but this is great to improvise.
Soraya 11 Jul 2018
used a little less of both sweeteners and it was great!
Renee B. 15 Oct 2017
I just finished making it, just out of the oven. I also added raw pumpkin seeds and a little vanilla flavor. I was expecting it to be a little more clumpy, but the flavors are spot on. I can't wait to try with yogurt, ice cream, milk or just for snacking. Thanks for the recipe!
Kris Denney 1 Oct 2017
Gear I used cardamom instead of cinnamon
Kirstin M. 28 Dec 2016
I've made a lot of granola and the base for this one is great - the right balance of sweet, nut and spice. Be creative and have fun making different combinations.