- 400 grams sugar
- 400 grams margarine (baking)
- 6 eggs (left whole)
- 3 vanilla sugar (sachets of)
- 700 grams self raising flour
- Turn a heat on medium. Take a little cooking pot & add the margarine.
- Let it melt. Do not let the margarine bubble! Take off the heat. Turn the heat off.
- Pour the margarine in a large bowl or in your Kenwood bowl.
- Add the sugar & vanilla sugar. Mix well with the K-paddle or whisk from your Kenwood.
- One for one, add the eggs. Mix well.
- Then, gradually, add the flour. Whisk or mix well!!! You do not want to have any lumps!!! This is very important!
- When the dough is oke & well mixed, put clingfilm over the top & place into the fridge for at least 5 hours or longer!
- After 5 hours, take the dough out of the fridge & make little balls with your hands. One little ball per waffle. Roll them in some flour or bake them right away!
- Preheat your waffle machine according to the instructions!