- 8 New York pork chops (2 1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 29 ounces cream of chicken soup
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, dry mustard and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture and place them in the hot skillet.
- Allow them to brown for 2-3 minutes, then flip the pork chops to brown them on the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Place the browned pork chops in a slow cooker.
- Pour two cans of cream of chicken soup over the pork chops.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-5 hours, until the internal temperature of the pork reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), on a meat thermometer. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.