The wonderful part about Grandma's Rice, Potato and Fish Mix is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Grandma's Rice, Potato and Fish Mix is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 200 grams round grain rice
- 300 grams spinach
- 300 grams potato
- 200 grams unsalted cod
- Separately prepare each ingredient before mixing.
- Peel potatoes into very thin slices.
- Fry potatoes in abundant oil over low heat.
- Rinse spinach, chop and cook in plenty of boiling water for about 25 minutes.
- Crumble cod and cook cod and rice in plenty of boiling water for about 17 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, drain oil from potatoes and drain water from spinach, cod and rice.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying pan and cook prepared ingredients for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and add a little Spanish smoked sweet paprika.