If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Grandma's Crumbs is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave…
you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- bread crumbs (about three days old, cut into tiny crumbly pieces)
- streaky bacon (or pancetta)
- red peppers
- potatoes (thinly sliced)
- spanish paprika (smoked)
- garlic cloves
- blood sausage (Extremadura type is the best)
- smoked sardines
- botifarra (Catalan white sausage)
- Moisten bread crumbs with water a few hours before starting preparation.
- It is important to spray with water, not wet completely.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and cook garlic cloves with until brown.