- 3 quarts Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 1 jar Breyers™ Real Fruit Strawberry Topping
- 1 Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce (pouch)
- Soften Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, line two 9-inch square baking pans with aluminum foil.
- Arrange 6 graham crackers on bottom of each prepared pan. Scrape 1 container Ice Cream into medium bowl. Add Breyers™ Real Fruit Strawberry Topping and stir together to swirl topping into Ice Cream. Spoon over graham crackers in 1 of the pans. Top with 6 graham crackers.
- Repeat using remaining container of Ice Cream, Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce and graham crackers. Freeze 4 hours before cutting and serving.