- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs (1 egg white)
- 1/3 cup berries (diced fresh)
- Preheat KitchenAid® 12” Convention Bake Countertop Oven to 350°F. Grease a KitchenAid® Nonstick 6-Cavity Muffin Pan with butter or palm shortening; set aside.
- Place all of the liquid ingredients into a blender or food processor, except for the eggs. Then place all of the dry ingredients on top. Cover and blend on low 10-15 seconds just long enough to combine the ingredients (batter will be thick.)
- Add the eggs and egg white; blend on low about 20-30 seconds just until the eggs are well incorporated into the batter (do not overmix or muffins will not be tender.)
- Evenly divide the batter among the prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity just 1/3 full. Add a few berries to each cup. Then evenly divide the remaining batter among the muffin cups and top with additional berries.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until slightly golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool 2-3 minutes in the tin. Then run a knife around the edges of each cup and invert the muffin tin over a sheet of parchment to remove.
|Calories230Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Naizghi 19 Jun 2018
It was so amazingly good and it tasted better when I shared it with my family!!!!