- 1 strip loin (or top sirloin steak, about 10 oz / 300 g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons montreal steak spice ( no salt added, divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ( each, and pepper, divided)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 onions ( medium, sliced)
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms ( sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley ( chopped)
- 4 eggs ( Naturegg Omega 3)
- 1/2 baguette ( ciabatta, halved and sliced open)
- Rub the steak with 1 tsp (5 mL) steak spice and half each salt and pepper. Set aside. Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add the onion, mushrooms, garlic, and remaining steak spice, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. Stir in parsley; scrape into a bowl and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill or a grill pan to medium. Grill the steak for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until of preferred doneness. Transfer to a plate and rest for 5 minutes. Toast the baguettes, cut-side-down, on the grill until golden.
- Meanwhile brush the skillet with the remaining oil. Break in the eggs and cook, for 2 to 3 minutes or until whites are set but yolks are still runny. Thinly, slice the steak and divide between the baguette halves; top with mushroom mixture and a fried egg.
PER SERVING *
|Calories190Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Steak and Egg Breakfast SandwichesWilliams-Sonoma
Steak & Egg Breakfast (low carb, keto)Low Carb Maven
Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and BeansPicky Palate
Salsa, Steak and Cheese Breakfast ScrambleRock Recipes
Breakfast Steak QuesadillaMom's Messy Miracles
Steak & Eggs Breakfast BurritoMission
Steak and Egg Breakfast TacosHoney And Birch
Steak with Gourmet Mushrooms and JusEat Smarter
Gourmet Salisbury Steak with Sauteed Mushrooms and Red Wine SauceGOYA Fit
Gourmet Steak and Egg Sandwichburnbraefarms.com
Beef Salad Recipe with Flank Steak & Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad KitsApril Go Lightly
Open-Faced Salmon Sandwiches with Herb Cucumber RelishHellmann's
Breakfast Flank Steak And Eggs With GuacamoleGoing My Wayz
Steak and Egg Breakfast TacoBeef. It's What's For Dinner.
Breakfast Steak TacosFairy Burger Blog